Wednesday 10 April 2013

The mother of all..

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim (In the name of God, most Gracious, most Compassionate)

This will be the start of a new chapter in my life as a full-fledged goat farmer.

 I shall be posting news and articles, pictures and videos pertaining to my goats. Please be warned that I might also, at times, be posting my random thoughts as a way to vent out the stress of the day.

A bit on my background; a father to one lovely daughter, a husband to a beautiful wife. Graduated with a degree in Finance & Marketing from an island continent. Loves a good hummus(yes you read it right; hummus not humor). Not a good writer. I only read non-fiction. I believe in hard work and I am not so good with faces. The single most important building block of any nations is the ability to produce their own food.

I hope that this new outlet will benefit anyone of us in one way or another.



No comments:

Post a Comment